Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

F4U Corsair from RC Nitro Planes

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

F4U Corsair from RC Nitro Planes

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 01:35 PM
desertboat1964

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F4U Corsair from RC Nitro Planes

Hello,

I do not know if this is the right fourm, but I recentley purchased from RC Nitro Planes a 2008 F4U Corsair 4-Channel Electric Radio Remote Controlled RC Warbird Plane Ready-to-Fly RTF! When I started to assemble the plane I ran into a problem and when I contacted Nitro, they suggested I try this fourm.

The problem is the installation of the main servo in the wing assembly. The wiring tang on the servo does not match the cut out on the wing. On the wing the cut out is to the left of the leading edge of the wing and on my servo the wiring tang is located straight off the back of the servo. I was wondering if I should just use an exacto knife and cut a portion out of the slot to match or if there is anyone who had another suggestion. All of the other parts match perfectly and I am brand new to RC Planes, so I'm a bit clueless.

Thanks for any help,

Jeff
Old 12-10-2008, 02:28 PM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: F4U Corsair from RC Nitro Planes

A picture of the wing would be a great help.
It sounds like there is a pc of wood preventing you from sliding your servo into the pocket for it?