Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

I have a screw loose!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 08:32 PM
torpedochief

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have a screw loose!

Wow did I open myself up or what?

Hey Brothers and Sisters, and lovers of all things tracked. My and Good-ole Tiger 304 went for a romp and she is a true joy.

When I ended the mission. (Surround the fake wishing well and destroy all enemy pine cones,) I noticed my front right roadwheel was wobbling.

SIDE NOTE: Do you think the designers of the real Tiger sat around and said "Just how hard can we making getting the interlevered wheels off a 1/16 scale Model?"

Anyway I found the screw holding the arm missing in action. Who sells these little screws?

Don
Old 02-06-2009, 12:01 AM
swathdiver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I have a screw loose!

Without a picture I'm not sure which one because they've been updating the designs lately. It could be an M3 size and you might find them at a local hardware store like Ace but not the bigger ones like Home Depot or Lowes.

Fun huh? Heng Long modelled reliability into the design, so expect to break out yer wrenches every couple of hours!