Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

walkera 38

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 08:46 PM
rustlerduster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default walkera 38

im looking to get a walkera 38 and ive been hearing good things and bad things can i hear some experienced peoples opinions on here and does anyone know how hard to fly they are i have experience with co-axial hels is this a lot harder to fly??

thanks zack
Old 02-28-2009, 09:08 PM
HansV

Default RE: walkera 38

I dont think you will have any problems since it is essentially a tandem coax. It is mainly if you go for a singe rotor from a coax you will find it hard in the beginning. Looks pretty cool.

/Hans.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:44 PM
rustlerduster

thanks bro
Old 03-01-2009, 12:16 AM
seadog-chief

It is a little more difficult to fly than a single rotor cx, Larger, more touchy on takeoff and a little top-heavy, likes to tip over on landing if you cut power too quickly. But if it is set up properly it doesn't take long to learn.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:12 AM
XLRDALLAS

Just got 1 3 days ago, to afraid to test it out yet, lol just got the big lama ill pratice with that one for awhile longer before i try.
the #38 is too big for indoor i got to wait till nice take it outside or ill just be buying parts lol
Old 08-01-2010, 08:11 AM
skykisser
My Feedback: (2)

My experience with a #38 was a bad one.It never flew or hovered right.Unpredictable-unstable-bucked like a wild horse-tips over easy -blades hit each other-motors start and stop-lousy instructions.After several months I sent it back to xheli-they told me they fixed it but they did not-it was the same condition.40bucks wasted there.I was so aggrevated withthe heli and xheli I gave it away.I have a cx2 eflite that has been good for 1.5 years.I wasted over 300bucks on the #38 but most are probably good-its a gamble like buying anything.