Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Help with piccoboard

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Help with piccoboard

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2003, 03:38 AM
strong_material
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with piccoboard

I just bought a piccoboard for an eco piccolo and for some reason I can't find the directions on where to connect the servos and the two outputs of the gyro to the receiver. I have the piccoboard with four slots for the servos and the gyro board and another slot at the bottom. I assume the four slots are for the 2 servos and the main and tail motors.

Is there anybody here who can help me with regards to the connections. I've been searching on the web but I only get German Sites. I've tried several combinations but as soon as I think I get the right reaction from the components (motors and servos), when I power it up again by connecting the battery, the controls are all mixed up again.

Is there any way, I can keep the settings? It just gets frustrating. I want to get this baby off the ground and start flying.

HELP!!!
Old 06-16-2003, 01:10 PM
KIlla_Krab

i dont know if this will help or not but the pico pro set up is at this site http://www.helihobby.com/html/Piccolo_Pro_Manual7.html
Old 06-16-2003, 02:50 PM
strong_material
My Feedback: (1)

Thanks killa_krab, I already got it figured out. It was the jumper settings that was wrong. hehehe.