Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Eagle 50 factory 4 in 1 settings RX-603

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Eagle 50 factory 4 in 1 settings RX-603

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 07:25 PM
cflytrap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eagle 50 factory 4 in 1 settings RX-603

I have a question. I have messed with the pot adjustments, both delay and limit on my exceed eagle 50's 4 in 1 unit. Now I have issues with the tail motor turning on and off and on again with about .7 second intervals. Its not exactly wagging, and its not really holding a heading either. The tail motor used to spin at a consistent and constant speed before I went messing with things but I have always had to "fly the tail" so to speak

Does anyone know what the factory settings are for the RX-603 settings are? the delay pot has a range of 0-100 but the limit has 0-120. What is a good starting point to work from? And does a clockwise turn of the pot increase these values? What might I do to correct the on-off-on-off issue with the tail motor?

Thanks!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:07 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Eagle 50 factory 4 in 1 settings RX-603

Try this. When motor is going in and out that means your gain is set too much. I find the gain is best when it's turned right, Max, all the way and then 1/4 to 1/2 turn back left.

Andy
Old 04-08-2009, 05:16 PM
cflytrap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Eagle 50 factory 4 in 1 settings RX-603

Ok thanks Andy, I'll give that a try.