Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

IS IT WORTH IT???

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 09:08 PM
drive2survive
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IS IT WORTH IT???

been modeling 40 yrs and just now getting into the car thing and seen a TB-02 porsche for $95 shipped....I love to build and tinker,is this car worththe asking price??
Old 06-09-2009, 08:32 AM
skottoman

Default RE: IS IT WORTH IT???

TB02's are a great deal. One of the best out there at the moment. Lots of spare parts.<div>There are many threads here about them.</div><div>Go for it!</div><div>Cheers,</div><div>Skottoman</div>
Old 06-09-2009, 07:59 PM
traxxaspede

i agree with skotto. i got one last september. its held up pretty good. all i had to replace was diff outdrives diff screws (if you replace get HPI ones) and i had to replace diff locknuts. also i found the stock tires on the porsche are pretty crappy on a track but they work fine for street/parking lot bashing. I say go for it! i got mine for a little over $100 so youve found a good deal.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Druss

That's a great price on a good kit... go for it.