Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Old school AE RC10L wheel and tires?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Devilbrad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old school AE RC10L wheel and tires?

Hey all, new here. Just orderd up an O'Donnell Z01T truggy, but have some questions on an old car. I have a circa 1993 Associated RC10L and am loking for a source for wheels and tires for it. The rears are 4 bolt pattern stock wheels with foam glued on, fronts just ride on bearings. Looking for some rubber street tires with wheels that wont wear quickly. I cant seem to find any on Tower or A Mains sites. Any suggestions? Is this going to be an ebay item? Thanks!
Old 07-05-2009, 07:30 PM
OvalRacer99

Default RE: Old school AE RC10L wheel and tires?

The wheels and tires you need are still in production, any decent hobby shop should carry them.
The mounting on the new cars are still the same 4 bolt pattern. In my opinion, the best guy to talk to is the guys at rc4less.com.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:58 PM
OvalRacer99

Sorry man, just reread your post and my reply was for foam tires.
They used to make a wheel that you could glue rubber tires to but I have not seen those in years.
If you pick up a good set of foams, they should last a long time. Again, ask the guys at rc4less, he can point you in the right direstion.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Devilbrad

Thanks! I will check them out!