Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Did I find the solution?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 08:57 AM
3-172IN MTN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did I find the solution?

Hey guys. I am running piccos in everything I own RC, which is three, and I have a spare ready for when something goes horribly wrong.

Anyway, finally the carb made me pretty mad. I had it all sealed up and working perfect and then, BAM the inlet nipple on the HSN snapped off. Under inspection the new carbs have that part and it is plastic. Enough of that however, I had a spare 27 carb sitting back and tried that. No good at all. I am sure I could have sealed it more but what a PITA.

What I am getting at is I am now using a LRP 28 bump start carb. (the insulated one that they no longer produce) and so far it is great.

Has anyone else tried this carb out on their Picco 28?