Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

TRX 3.3 Help Please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 10:49 PM
dawg7508

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TRX 3.3 Help Please!!!

Hey guys, I just got a slayer and its my first nitro and as expected iam having trouble with tuning. I was able to get 3 tanks through it before i started having trouble with starting and runing. I cannot get it to idle for more than a few seconds and when iam able to get it started it wants to run off on me, i tried tuning but iam not to sure really what to do i also have a few drops of fuel coming out the exhaust while it was running, any help would be greatly appreciatedand anyone in the Midland/Odessa Texas area who wouldhelp me would be even better!
Old 08-09-2009, 07:04 AM
quietnas1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: TRX 3.3 Help Please!!!

Did you start tuning during the break in process? Also if you saw fuel coming out of the exhaust you are running to rich and need to leen it out. Did you follow the break in procedure step by step?
Old 08-09-2009, 07:37 AM
Doxiedad
My Feedback: (4)

Go [link=http://www.traxxas.com/support/kb_search.php?action=artikel&cat=88&id=450]here[/link] to reset to factory conditions on the carb. My Revo 3.3 was tough to get through the first 5 tanks for the break in. You also might try signing up at the [link=http://monster.traxxas.com]Traxxas Forum[/link] lots of helpful people there with a lot of knowledge on the Trx engines.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:58 PM
dawg7508

I startede to try to tune because half way through the third tank it would stall on me, I returned it ti factory and  i was able to get the last two tanks in but now iam stilling having issue with stalling and stills wants to run away , i richen the LSN because it was bogging out on me and now it will run but every once in a while it will stall out, also is the brake rotor suppose to change color ti like a blue or do yall think it is rubbing while iam driving? And do i adjust the idle screw for the run away issues? O and thank you for the suggestion doxiedad the traxxas forum is helping to!</p>