Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

ofna truggy blue starter box???

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 01:42 PM
1cougar1
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ofna truggy blue starter box???

yeah, some of you may know my saga involving my hyper st rtr. well to give a quick explination. i bought the truggy. had lots of problems w/ the mac star. replaced it w/ the xz .28 from os. finally got the right starter box , just to fry the boxes wires trying to start the xz w/out a heat gun. well now that i have the new replacment wires i cant find the manuel that shows how to hook them up. i know which ones to use . im using a 12v gel cell. and i got the wires right. i just dont know where to connect them to. can one of you guys that have the ofna (blue) truggy starter box. please give me a detailed description of the right way to hook it up . i basically need to know where the wire that goes from the switch to two other places goes, then has the 6 cell connector for the gell cell 12v pack. a 6 cell and the 12v gell cell have the same connectors so dont get confused. thanx, clay unruh