Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

TT-01ED Project Help

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 12:00 AM
DriftTatanka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TT-01ED Project Help

I am planning on getting a TT-01ED. I want the 3Racing Graphite Chassis Conversion/Yeah Racing Full hopUp Set. If I get these will I need anything else beside electronics to get it to a full roller chassis? I I want to get it all at once and put it together with no surprises you know?

Thanks for any help guys.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:38 AM
Druss

Default RE: TT-01ED Project Help

The TT-01E is an ok chassis but it's entry level, a graphite chassis will NOT give you much performance gains. I'd say it's about as useful as a big rear spoiler on a chevy cavalier...

I bet you could find a used TRF415 for the same price.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:38 PM
xed32

Well seeing as he's drifting i don't know if he needs anything like an xray or those pricey kits. When yu get the 3racing kit you need the front and rear outer gear housing. The kit comes with the halves that face inwards. you also need the bevel gear that connects the middle shaft to the diffs. I am assuming you are starting with a donor kit. If not, you need Shocks, Towers, All gears, Diff covers, servo mount, Steering linkages....thats all i can remember now.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Druss

Well you don't need the graphite chassis to drift either... so what's the difference? Buying a TT-01E drift kit and adding a CF chassis would cost the same as a used TRF415...