Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

MY PLAN

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 10:48 PM
stackeddeck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY PLAN

Other thread was shut down andit should have been. Fellow RCUers lets start fresh! Number one I'm ordering a Thunderbolt Expresscraft hull, with speedmaster hardware, and a BH hanson pipe. Then I'm getting easy vee running. Once i get it running I will take engine out and put it into cat hull. Cat will be main boat. IF I liked easy vee I will keep it and add Homelite or buy zen for it or If I don't like it I will sell hull and hardware for like 250. Cat will have stock zen (will be modded eventually) tbolt runs mid 40s with stock zenoah (so I hear) and will be my main boat because its my dream hull right now. http://www.expresscraft.com/thunderbolt.htm it really does look nice you gotta admit.

So after I fix up easy vee I will get the cat running

in the meantime... I'm making my own airboat. well first, let me warn you...this will sound stupid, impossible etc etc but just laugh it off and listen...I plan to make an airboat kit... i have seriously started working on it

28 inches uses nitro .46-.61 engine....it will looks fairly scale minus the cage... will come with motor mount, rudder mount, alluminum rudder, wood pre cut for hull and radio box and a few other things... you will need to buy a engine (nitro or electric will work) supertigres are only like 50 bucks so its an inexpensive build. you will also need a prop fuel tank.. radio gear etc... I will sell the wood kit for 99 bucks..Yes its a high price... It will be sold locally mainly... to people I know or my friends/family knows.. I plan on asking hobbytown USA if we can work out a deal to where they sell them for me... I might set something up where 25 percent goes to charity... there are no local hobby stores except hobby town so people that don't shop online might buyit because its made locally which is cool It will have an instruction manual which I have already created its 4 pages long..pics will be added ....I've created dimensions on paper and will cut them out of cardboard when I get a cardboard prototype that works I will make the plans so I can take them to someone how laser cuts wood... get it cut... this is not to make money really... who knows.. one day it might make money... this is a new project and will take months to get something worth selling so all you anxious beavers out there hold still.. i know you guys are gonna love the quality of my work

lol anyway... expresscraft here I come... easy vee here I come and then bye you go lol... and airboat here I come ... MARSH MONSTER will be name made by GULF COAST AIRBOAT CO. TM lol pm me to pre order an airboat that hasnt even been designed yet!

all of that was serious though...

talk to you guys lata!

PS mod don't move this to airboats section Its not about my airboat creation just a heads up... this will be about getting easy vee on water

<Mod edit - edited to comply with site rules>
Old 10-20-2009, 01:50 AM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: MY PLAN

ORIGINAL: stackeddeck
PS mod don't move this to airboats section Its not about my airboat creation just a heads up... this will be about getting easy vee on water