Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Truly Excellent Service

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Truly Excellent Service

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Truly Excellent Service

Hi,

For those of you not in the know, Gary Mueller at Jet Tech (the kevlar fuel cell people) also makes very high quality exhaust pipes to order. I've been using them, and selling them to customers, for years now. I've noticed that some pipes come with the long bend-me-twist-me tabs which I don't really like, but Gary's come with sturdy aluminum mounting tabs you can cut to shape and hard-mount the pipe to. I asked for the stainless steel ring with the little tabs on it for the rear mount, which saves me time cutting or trimming the plywood rear mount. In this most recent case, I simply indicated where the rear bulkhead was, and he sized the ring for exactly that distance from the back of the pipe. The nice thing was, all of this showed up days before his quoted delivery date (which was only a week).

Kudos to Gary and Jet Tech for affordable, excellent service!
Old 11-01-2009, 01:21 PM
aquaskiman
My Feedback: (46)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Truly Excellent Service

Shaun do they have a web sight?
Old 11-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Jim Cattanach

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: YellowAircraft

Hi,

For those of you not in the know, Gary Mueller at Jet Tech (the kevlar fuel cell people) also makes very high quality exhaust pipes to order. I've been using them, and selling them to customers, for years now. I've noticed that some pipes come with the long bend-me-twist-me tabs which I don't really like, but Gary's come with sturdy aluminum mounting tabs you can cut to shape and hard-mount the pipe to. I asked for the stainless steel ring with the little tabs on it for the rear mount, which saves me time cutting or trimming the plywood rear mount. In this most recent case, I simply indicated where the rear bulkhead was, and he sized the ring for exactly that distance from the back of the pipe. The nice thing was, all of this showed up days before his quoted delivery date (which was only a week).

Kudos to Gary and Jet Tech for affordable, excellent service!
They made me two mufflers from drawings I supplied. Went to great lengths to make sure everything was ok. Made a perfect job.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi,

Yep, his website is http://www.angelfire.com/wi/jettech/page2.html . I deal his complete line and sometimes offer a price break.