Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Need help choosing a FP

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Need help choosing a FP

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 06:13 AM
foretwoone
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help choosing a FP

I've been flying my cx3 around outside now for 2 months and honestly its just not fun anymore. Its like driving a car after you've had your license for a year already - it just gets redundant and you already know how to do it. So my LHS has both the MSR and Novus FP. Now i understand the msr is more durable and easier to fly but im wondering if thats really a good thing. I want to move up to ccpm in a few months and im wondering how the msr is going to prepare me for it if its "easy"?

So i would just like some input from others who have flown either of these as to how much they really helped and if the higher sensitivity on the Novus is actually a good thing?
Old 11-03-2009, 05:47 PM
dknovick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help choosing a FP

ORIGINAL: foretwoone

So i would just like some input from others who have flown either of these as to how much they really helped and if the higher sensitivity on the Novus is actually a good thing?
I have neither, but if you don't get a reply here, I suggest posting on the mSR and the Novus threads. I know some who have the mSR also have CP helis, so they should be able to tell you how it would translate.

-Dave