Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

good deal?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 08:04 PM
spiftacu1ar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good deal?

Just picked this savage up from a classified on another forum. Started its life as an x4.6, but has been upgraded to XL drivetrain. It has FLM tranny forward brushless chassis, FLM towers, and LST shocks with the threaded alum bodies. 23mm hexes included, as well as a few other misc upgrades. NO electronics included, going for about $200 shipped, thinking about picking it up, looks like a good deal, and everything seems to be in good condition. It has a 2speed tranny with steel spur which i will probably lock down to a single speed. I have everything else needed to get it running.

Should ship to me soon. I was actually looking to get the FLM chassis anyways, and found this deal.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:15 PM
BANKRUPTER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: good deal?

I saw that truck for sale on monster... I passed on it