Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

tank parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 07:20 PM
Pah co chu puk

Received 147 Likes on 96 Posts
Default tank parts

I'm kind'a new to this R/C tank hobby and I am looking for parts to upgrade my HL tanks. I have tried Tank Zone and RC Command but would like to find other sources if they are out there. I live in the USA and would prefer to spend my money on fellow countrymen if possable, no offence to others, just an attempt to help out my neighbors.

Who do you guys like to deal with?
Old 04-16-2010, 07:39 PM
BiggTony

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: tank parts

Well, RCtankwars.com and Rccommand.com are really the only ones stateside that offer aftermarket parts. Alot of what Phil may have at RCtankwars.com may not show at his site, so your better off contacting him. He'll get back to you fairly quickly in my experience.<span style="font-size: small;"> </span><span style="font-family: verdana; color: rgb(52, 52, 52); line-height: 12px; "><span style="font-size: small;">[email protected] </span></span>
Old 04-16-2010, 07:42 PM
Pah co chu puk

Thanks, I looked at his site and the product list seemes too small to be complete.  RC Command has been very hard to get ahold of, is this guy better to reach by phone or email?
Old 04-16-2010, 07:55 PM
thecommander

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Pah co chu puk

Thanks, I looked at his site and the product list seemes too small to be complete. RC Command has been very hard to get ahold of, is this guy better to reach by phone or email?
Hi Guys,

Use Phil. He is very helpful and easy to get in touch with. He is a one man show but you will get personal attention and quality, honest service. I just spoke with him last night about and order and he is always on top of his game. HI DBU is great for Tamiya battles as well. IMHO

Bob, thecommandernj
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge95771.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	1419340  
Old 04-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Pah co chu puk

Thanks, I'm also looking for info on detailing my tanks to look as historical as possable.   I've been looking at a lot of old pix and my goal is to pick a year and have all my tanks kind'a fit that year.  I'm not looking to be a rivit counter, just avoid looking stupid in my tank pix. 

After all, life is an open book test.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:57 PM
thecommander

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Pah co chu puk

Thanks, I'm also looking for info on detailing my tanks to look as historical as possable. I've been looking at a lot of old pix and my goal is to pick a year and have all my tanks kind'a fit that year. I'm not looking to be a rivit counter, just avoid looking stupid in my tank pix.

After all, life is an open book test.

I HAVE to ask.... What with that name? Where did you get it from?
Bob
Old 04-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Pah co chu puk

It's a Ute word naming a place near here.  I live in Ute lands, they are exceptional people, I wished to honor their fighting spirit.

Which leads me to my next question, are there any tankers to play with on the western slope of Colorado?  My kids just don't get tank tactics.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:43 PM
skitt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in Colorado, but not western slope....Boulder for me.

Skitt