Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

lipo run times

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 11:04 PM
///BasHardeR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lipo run times

I have a Rustler VXL and i am ready to invest in a LiPO Battery i dont need to go 70mph i am more interested in long run times at 50-60 mph (enough to keep up with a savage x 4.6? and a revo 3.3) i was planning on spending about $110-$120 maybe 2 batteries is a possibility?
Old 04-20-2010, 12:18 AM
ImpalaPolicePack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lipo run times

im running a ez-run 13t in my rustler, i dont think its as fast as the VXL but it pretty fast and with my cheap 35$ lipo(5200mah 35C 2s) i got about a 20 min run and the LVC didnt kick in(there was still 8,5V in it)

that was the first time i used it and didnt run it again because it was always on the lid ! i just got a wheelie bar so i will try it again tomorow with a full charge and i will run it untill the LVC kick in to see how much run time i get ...

hope it helps.

Impala