Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

A good friend went home today

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

A good friend went home today

Old 03-05-2007, 08:16 AM
warbird_1
My Feedback: (61)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: A good friend went home today

we'll rember you in our prayers to tomcatman. get better soon !!
ORIGINAL: tomcatman

Dave,

My heart goes out to you and Dan's family. Dan was an oustanding individual. I was fortunate enough to exchange various communications with him and on a couple of occasions, we tried calling eachother but never did manage to get in touch. At the age of 41, I am battling cancer myself and even still, I can't begin to imagine how much Dan must have suffered. I thank GOD that his suffering is over and to those closest to him, live not pondering on how he died, better to remember him for how he lived and the hearts and souls of those he touched. If there are turbines in heaven for Dan, may they never run out of fuel. GOD Bless his soul and his family, GOD Bless us all.

Richie
Old 03-05-2007, 03:07 PM
WhoDaMan
My Feedback: (164)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you WB1,,,,,, Yes I am
ORIGINAL: warbird_1

May God comfort his friends and family in there time off loss. to pass at that age truly is tragic. i live near lockport and have been to a few of their auctions. i can't place him . To: whodaman. it sounds like you are a better person for knowing him WB1
Old 03-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Bandito
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave, sorry for your loss. I lost a dear friend last year. Man I know it hurts. Hang in there..it will turn into fond memories......in time..... Ray Blair