Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

purchasing first gas powered r/c car

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2003, 01:57 AM
R/C car guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: purchasing first gas powered r/c car

the used savage 21 is about $90 cheaper than the savage ss with the radio right? but which one would you personally buy? considering the performance difference, the cost difference, the fact that one is already assembled, and the risk of dealing with someone i don't know
Old 09-21-2003, 02:10 AM
R/C car guy

which of the two used trucks would you say are better?

this is an annoying decision trying to pick a truck to buy. it is most likely going to be one of these: the used savage 21 from the guy from nj, the other used savage 21, a new savage 21, or a savage ss(still need to pick a radio for that one). because some of these are used and have had modifications i can't really tell which one would be the best to buy so if you could help me out, which one would you recommend the most?
Old 09-21-2003, 02:13 AM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

well if ur willing to shell out extra $$ on your budget id just get the savage21 brand new rtr and u can get it cheap online now just keep surfin the internet..less risk of getting ripped by somebody u dont know,no more building time..just buy nitro and glo plug igniter then spend a whole day breakin in ..thats the advantage of rtr savage21 only difference is the engine but no biggie ...
Old 09-21-2003, 02:14 AM
badboy2

ur budget was 330 try lookin on ebay cuz sometime they sold a brand new 21rtrt for 325+17shipping
Old 09-21-2003, 02:18 AM
badboy2

tell ur parents to add 70bux more on the 330 so u can get a brand new one there is one in ebay 365+15shipping brand new
Old 09-21-2003, 02:21 AM
badboy2

try goin to www.meganitro.com ull see a lot of deals and i saw in the other forum that they shippin for free not sure tho..savage there is 380
Old 09-21-2003, 02:22 AM
R/C car guy

i am buying the truck myself, not my parents. i said before that i was expecting to pay about 330 but i am willing to go higher if it is worth it