Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

hahahaha!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Wizz Kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hahahaha!

i agree, the manufactureres arent gonna slap some phoney numbers on their motors, they porbably test them too. im gonna believe the hundreds of manufacturers rather than just one dyno.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:30 PM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Mopar_Muscle

i agree, the manufactureres arent gonna slap some phoney numbers on their motors, they porbably test them too. im gonna believe the hundreds of manufacturers rather than just one dyno.
The truth is... they don't have a standard for measuring R/C horsepower... that's why the numbers are so different. The only REAL way to compare them is to take each engine and put it on the SAME dyno machine.... to produce the SAME numbers.... then, you can compare 'em.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:31 PM
ccs77

I've seen alot of Revo and Savage Videos and Mr. Revofamilly youd be silly not to agree that the size of the Savage makes it more suitable for tackling large un groomed jumps. The Revo looks like it struggles on anything that's not groomed....the Savage looks like you could set a tea cup on the hood.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:08 PM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: ccs77

I've seen alot of Revo and Savage Videos and Mr. Revofamilly youd be silly not to agree that the size of the Savage makes it more suitable for tackling large un groomed jumps. The Revo looks like it struggles on anything that's not groomed....the Savage looks like you could set a tea cup on the hood.
LOL... my Revo "tackles" anything it's put in front of... so, I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:36 PM
ccs77

http://www.beatyourtruck.com/beatings.html 16th Video down titled Savage Abuse...your telling me your revo tackles mountains like that? I saw the videos of the Revos earlier in this thread and nothing compared to this, the Revo in your own video looked as if it was struggling to make it up those dirt hills and they where much smaller than the one in the above mentioned video.

How can you believe a 1/10th scale truck could bash like an 1/8th scale crusher? Oh yea your very brand oriented and a loyal Revo Fanatic...we get it. Now get over it, and your Revo.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:47 PM
PSG-1

It is getting very old.... how about everyone has their own opinion and lets just keep them to yourself.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:24 PM
DaveG55

ORIGINAL: ccs77

http://www.beatyourtruck.com/beatings.html 16th Video down titled Savage Abuse...your telling me your revo tackles mountains like that? I saw the videos of the Revos earlier in this thread and nothing compared to this, the Revo in your own video looked as if it was struggling to make it up those dirt hills and they where much smaller than the one in the above mentioned video.

How can you believe a 1/10th scale truck could bash like an 1/8th scale crusher? Oh yea your very brand oriented and a loyal Revo Fanatic...we get it. Now get over it, and your Revo.
Good Lord, You don't even have a truck.......And your telling people how good or bad their stuff is because you watched a VIDEO or two.........ROFLMAO
That is so arrogant it's unbeliveable.
When you finally decide to quit being a wallflower and quit stiring up crap about something you have no experence with....Then maybe we'll give your opinions some creedence
Old 12-06-2005, 09:25 PM
MBX5T Maniac
My Feedback: (-1)

I have to say that some of the Revo's broke waaaaayyy too easily. Look how long those Savages lasted, and if you go a bit further, you find this revo bashing thing, where it breaks after 1 jump.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:31 PM
estella

how about stop all this b"""$""t and start helping other people about their cars or truck,lets try to grow up and SITE MODERATOR kindly please scrub all this thread coz it will never go anywhere.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:43 PM
michelob78

Yeah it is gettin locked, the flame fest is over.