Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Can U Identify This Chasis?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 07:07 PM
C.rusak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can U Identify This Chasis?

I got this from a friend that use to work for a hobby shop. I am into nitros but i thought it would be something to tinker with. I believe its an old taminya road car, not sure. Does any one kno the actual name or model number so I can attempt to find some parts? Any help would be greatly apprieated. Thx in advance
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp42906.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	977800   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oj26028.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	977801  
Old 06-25-2008, 07:33 PM
mkoresh12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can U Identify This Chasis?

Looks like a TA02 maybe, I don't recall the motor mounted like that.. Hard to tell from those picks. Go to the Tamiya USA site and check those out. They are discontinued but you can often still download the instruction manuals. That should give you an idea which you have. After looking at their site myself I'm not so sure its a Tamiya. Can you give us a little more info on it? Did it come with a body? Does the motor have any markings?