Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Stock Raido E-Firestorm

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Enzyme80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock Raido E-Firestorm

I have noticed that my car turns much better when turning to the right than it does when i turn to the left. I though thought at first it was my servo but am now thinking otherwise. If I turn to the left harder than I normally do it will then turn tight. I mean I have to turn it to where it stops and then turn it more but it feels like it is going to break so i don't want to have to do that.

Could this be the servo but then why would it work it I turn more?

If this is the radio any recommendations on a better one. I noticed most people have been going to 2.4 and while I like the sounds of that I am not sure I like the price. I only have one car so model memory is not a huge deal. I have been looking at Futuba, Jr, Airtronics, and Spektrum but its really hard to make a decision being that I have only ever used an AM radio and the stock on at that.

The main one I am looking at is the Futuba 3pm FM, FS, and 2.4 FAAST.

Is 2.4 that much better than a good FM?

Is FM synthesized worth the more money over FM w/ crystals? I may have stated that question wrong but I am new so sorry for the lack of terms.

I am only bashing right now. I do have a budget. I am not looking to buy today or tomorrow but just trying to get some information before I go and drop 100-200 (more if needed but I highly doubt that). I might go to the track in the future but I have no time to become a racer or anything like that it would be more to just practice and see what my truck can do on the track.