Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Little Ezra Smiles!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
cika
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Little Ezra Smiles!!!!!

Well as always Im sorry! Its only $129 as there on sale.  And Im not greedy at all.  I have gave Ezra my Nimh packs which are close to new. My Dynamite Pro Prophet Plus charger, replaced the esc/rx with a new one after his little "fix",lol...Glad he tried. I was proud even thou it took me 1/2 hour to fix. lol.... Have some parts on order for him. Please dont start attacking me again. Ive done nothing wrong. I help him out and spend alot of time with the kid. Your not here to know what I do for him. So please dont keep making nasty  comments about me. My bills are paid and Im allowed to buy things as I see fit.  Chip is the s***! Im so happy he stepped up for Ezra and did what I didnt. Sorry I own 3 and wanted to build him one. You didnt help so.......... But now that Im working I was thinking of gettin Ezra the Losi BL system for his micro. Do they make larger mAh and volt packs for the micro? I see the BL system killin those little packs in mins. Chip, does the newer esc have a lipo cutoff? Let me know. That E Maxx killes those Nimh packs. Even the 3800/3900 ones dont last to long. I was looking at the Zippy 5000's. There really affordable. Like $40 for 2 from HK. Let me know.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:40 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Justin, I am merely saying how I feel; I am not saying this to bash on you, I am saying how I feel based on the information you given us on public forum.

I feel that it is not right you spent unemployment money to buy an RC.
The unemployment money comes from unemployment insurance your company (or ex-employer) paid for for your situation. That money costs the company, money that could otherwise be given as raises to the employees. Or for the company to sell their products at a lower price. So one way or another, others are paying for the unemployment.
You will say you are entitled to it, but do understand that the cost for it comes out of someone else' pocket, either the other employees, from the customers who buy from the company, or both.

So I feel that you using that money like this was not the best thing, even if your bills are paid.

Just as I said in your other thread you started, I am not going to reply to you in this thread anymore either.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:51 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Chip, I never mean to detract from what you did for Ezra, and I cannot express enough how much of a good heart you have to go out of your way that you did for Ezra.

Just as RCDiablo is inspired to fix up an RC and give it to one of the kids who don't have one, I too am inspired to do the same. I am rummaging through all sorts of parts and have an old electric that I too want to put back to running condition and give to one of the kids in my neighborhood. Though most of the parts I have are utter junk (i.e broken scraps and worn out useless heaps), I know I can get the RC going with the few good bits I can dig up.
And even if I have to go to the RC store to buy a couple of cheap servos, I will (They have servos for as little as $10; I already have an old HPI TF4 radio that is good but I just dont use).

Chip, again, I cannot put into words the emotions of good will you have put into me, and a few other fellow RCU members.

For this, I rated you 5 stars and I will forever give you two thumbs up [sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 04-19-2010, 08:58 PM
plasma 327

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SavageJim... Thank you so much for all the kind words you have given and to to rest of you as well... THANK YOU very much, I am humbled.... It does do one's heart very well to give to a child who ordinarilly would do without(for me and us).... When you gentleman give those rc's you are speaking of away the feeling of seeing that child smile has no price that can be levied or weighed... I for one would like to to know when you fella's do so if possible... I wish I could do it for all children but I know that is not fesiable but I try my best as I know we all will do.. To all of you, once again I say THANK YOU for for the kind words all you are about to do!!!!
Thanks, Good Wishes to all and your familes!!!!!

God Speed

Chip
Old 04-19-2010, 10:08 PM
scoobs92

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just my 2 cents but i would of took that money and bought a decent charger and some new batts for ezra it is kind of greedy buying a new rc after you went on here begging and talking about how broke you were and could barley come up with 50 bucks now all of a sudden you have 130 to spend a week later?? then u have the nerve to say don't attack me ive done nothing wrong but u did cause you could of took that 130 and bought ezra a rc a evader or something and that emaxx could of went to a truly needy kid cause the way it looks he is not that needy and your not as broke as u claim you are
Old 04-19-2010, 11:03 PM
cika
My Feedback: (35)

Yep! Thanks for all YOU have done. Becouse I know you whereso giving and kind through out this. And the charger was $40. Its been decent for me. And the packs are decent and almost new, about $70 between the two. Dont jump in talken about what I should have done. YOU did nothing. You arent here, you dontknow what I do for this child and his little sister.Thanks for your advice though. I will post nothing moreon this forum. I was just talking about gettin a new job and lifes lookin like its gonna getbetter. Ill get every week what I was recieving every two weeks. Im happy! And I wanted to keep everyone posted with Ezra'sprogress in the rc world.But thats not possableI see. He will be fine. Im back to work. I will stay intouch with Chip as of now. Thanks for your opinions. Its a shame when people cant just chill and talk. Theres gotta be some s&*^. Its like high schoolgirls.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:27 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Ok, I think this thread has just about ran it's course and I don't see any reason to let it continue. I'm closing this thread down. Please do not restart this subject in another thread as those will be removed

Thread locked

Ken<br type="_moz" />