Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Tips & Techniques
Reload this Page >

Need help finding blades for my moto-saw...Please!

Community
Search
Notices
Tips & Techniques Want to share a tip or special technique you have either in the workshop or at the flying field or race track? Post it right here!

Need help finding blades for my moto-saw...Please!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2003, 04:52 PM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help finding blades for my moto-saw...Please!

HI, I don't build planes, but, everytime I do a search for Dremel Moto-saw, I end up here. I see many users mention their moto-saw. Could anybody be so kind as to tell me where to get blades for mine? Dremel.com was no help. Are there any other brands that can be substituted? Also, does anyone know where I might view a pic of this tool? I bought this one second hand, and I figure I better make sure everything's intact before I look all over for blades for it. Any help most greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Kristen
please respond to:
[email protected]
Old 01-19-2003, 09:54 AM
LesUyeda
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The saw has been discontinued, so probably no pictures, but Micro Mark carries 4" blades that fit.

Les
Old 01-22-2003, 01:49 PM
G.F. Reid
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If your's is the same as the one in the picture, you can get the blades at any Sears. Mine is a Craftsman brand but I believe they are exactly the same.
Old 01-22-2003, 05:03 PM
LouW

The picture posted by aeropal apears to be a jig saw. If you are referring to the dremel small circular saw, Micro Mark carries the 4 in. diameter blades. They have a fine tooth steel blade and two carbide tooth blades. I don't know how to post pictures on the forum, but if you'll e-mail me I can send you a picture of my saw.
Old 02-09-2003, 08:27 PM
rctrax

If yours is the same as the one in the picture I also have one and buy the blades in any hardware store, home dopot, Menards, sears etc.