Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

which one is better

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 12:30 PM
ener

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which one is better

hi i have just selled my smaxx and buyed a new savage x and when i was in the break in at the second tank the rotostart broke also some other 2 savge x also have the same problem but lukily someone with a savage 25 lend his rotostart but thats not my question. which one do you prefer the savage ss 4.6 or the savage x?
Old 04-07-2006, 12:50 PM
digregoriod

Default RE: which one is better

WOW!!!! That was really hard to comprehend!
Old 04-07-2006, 12:55 PM
garydan

ORIGINAL: ener

hi i have just selled my smaxx and buyed a new savage x and when i was in the break in at the second tank the rotostart broke also some other 2 savge x also have the same problem but lukily someone with a savage 25 lend his rotostart but thats not my question. which one do you prefer the savage ss 4.6 or the savage x?

- I have a suggestion. Sell the truck and get some english lessons.
Old 04-07-2006, 01:32 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

If he wasn't from the united states...his piss poor english might be excusable.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:48 PM
ener

im from chihuahua mexicoi
and actualy i can talk realy good english but at gramar oh im so bad [:@]
Old 04-08-2006, 02:56 PM
:Green:

ORIGINAL: garydan

ORIGINAL: ener

- I have a suggestion. Sell the truck and get some english lessons.

[sm=lol.gif]
Old 04-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Bash-m-up
My Feedback: (7)

Back to the question at hand. It all depends on the person really, some do like to build there own kit and some like RTR. The X is RTR but has an LCG chassis and a smaller engine. On the other hand the SS 4.6 has the larger engine and most people will get a better radio and servos. Too you can upgrade to an LCG chassis on the 4.6 if you wanted but on the other hand the 4.6 route can be alot more costly, thus the offering of a RTR. I prefer the RTR myself so I would go the X route and just upgrade the heck out of it and sell all the extras on ebay and upgrade some more, but that's just me. BTW, I have seen far worse grammar on this site and they really are from the USA. Why didn't you put Chihuahua, Mexico in your profile, I didn't think there was Chihuahua, TX? That would at least alert people why you type in broken english. Anywho, this is my choice. "X"
Old 04-08-2006, 07:10 PM
ener

jejej i don know why i says usa i put mexico but maybe i change it accidently and i putted tx cause it is the most near state. supposing that both are alredy armed and with the same servos which one would you prefer ?
Old 04-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Bash-m-up
My Feedback: (7)

Assuming that each came RTR I would have to choose the 4.6, since you put it that way.