Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Looking for help in picking a set of radio's

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Looking for help in picking a set of radio's

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 01:59 AM
RCDAD2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for help in picking a set of radio's

RC's in the house are 2x RC10gt's and Soon to be Revo for me

The 2 GT's came on the same freq but the guy at the hobby shop was kind enough to give them crystals so they are on different one's

What i'm looking for is a 2.4ghz system's for the Kids and I that I wont have to worry about freq's (because my friends are getting into the hobby now as well with their kids and we are soon to be a fleet of cars that will need to be on separate freq's when we have our big get together's)

Thank you ahead of time for your answers input & suggestions
Old 05-01-2006, 12:06 AM
flynvy5
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Looking for help in picking a set of radio's

the specktrum dx3 is a great radio comes with a 2nd receiver ($80 value) and 2 ok servos perfect for rc10gt's how many radios are you looking for? the jr xs3 is $50 cheaper same servos and is synth so you can change freq in seconds plus its fm less prone to glicthing pm me if you wnat more help
Old 05-01-2006, 12:38 AM
RCDAD2

its gonna be somewhere pending on my friends and thier kids at 7-10 different cars/trucks so will need 7-10 radio's....looking for something KID friendly so they can change thiers easy as well (low learning curve radio)....all kids are 7-12yrs old
Old 05-01-2006, 08:18 AM
flynvy5
My Feedback: (2)

i'd talk to my lhs see what kind of deal they are willing to cut you if you buy 7-10 radios at the same time. Look into the dx2 or dx3 the radio is easy to setup and you don't have to worry about freqs and the dx3 comes with a spare receiver