Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

wich one is the best

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 11:59 PM
eldo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wich one is the best

Hi i have a question wich one is the best for off road race ,is the hellfire really the best or is there an other one better ,cause i was gonna bye a new onw and i was going for the hellfire,but if there's an other one better ,well im gonna buy the other one ,thank you.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:18 AM
-Inverted-

Default RE: wich one is the best

No way.

1. Kyosho Inferno MP777 Truggy
2. Jammin X1-CRT

Etc..
Old 10-03-2006, 12:48 AM
MBX5T Maniac
My Feedback: (-1)

Kyosho MP777 ST-R, Mugen MBX5T, and Jammin X1-CRT FT. Those are the top ones. The Jammin is slightly longer, giving it better handling on rougher tracks compared to the Kyosho. As for the Mugen, It's mugen, and that sums it up.

I'll say I'd pick the Mugen over the Kyosho, simply because it has more "Bang for the Buck." But that's an opinion.

But the 3 listed truggies are the best out. That's a fact. When the 8ight XT(truggy) comes out, add it to that list.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:23 AM
WalawalaStore

Hi,

The Hellfire and Hellfire SS are not good choices.

Mugen MBX-5T prospec is a sleek truggy yet lightweight but more expensive, material used can sure withstand torture. The Taiwanese HN/OFNA X1-CRT is well know for low price, durability and high performance but doesn't look as sleek as it is a partial buggy conversion. The Mugen is a truggy build from scratch. I wouldn't choose Kyosho MP777 ST-R. Just think it doesn't worth it comparing to price and material offered. IMO!

Regards

Joaquim
Old 10-03-2006, 09:19 AM
eldo

thank you guy's and continue writting me ,i want to know which one is the best for the same category as the hellfire because over here they all have hellfire and they're all saying that hellfire is the best and me ,i dont know why but i think not.i dont think that the hellfire is the best ,so i want to buy something else ,and kick ass,they're ass,and then try to open a rc store around here because there's only one and he sell's only HPI,so i want to make a good choice and i really want to beat the hellfire,thank you for your response ,please continue.
Old 10-03-2006, 02:51 PM
MBX5T Maniac
My Feedback: (-1)

Well I'd get the Mugen. Once that happens, there won't be many Hellfire's left, since everyone will buy the mugen
Old 10-05-2006, 06:42 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

I would not get the Hellfire RTR but the SS I would. I know many people in my state doing VERY well with both Hellfire’s but the SS is much better.