Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Fuji 32EI

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 04:08 PM
CB36

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuji 32EI

Hi all;
I'm rethinking my idea of putting my DL50 in my Giant Super Sportster and going with the Fuji32EI. My reasons are: the DL is way over the top in power for this airframe and ease of installation with the Fuji in that the plane readilly adapts to this motor and I will not have to chop up the cowl nearly as much. I'll hold my DL for a future plane after I get some more experience.

Tower just put the Fuji on sale for $50 off and that helps the decision.

What experience is out there with this engine? I hear good and bad...I don't want to create problems for myself!

As always, I appreciate everybody's help!!

CB36
Old 12-08-2007, 06:14 PM
karolh

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
Default RE: Fuji 32EI

Fuji's have developed a reputation of being a hit or miss affair, and while a few have good things to say about them, the majority will tell you to stay away. On the other hand the Brillelli 26SS or a G26 are powerful engines and would be a good choice for that model.

Karol
Old 12-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Al Lewis
Banned

If you really want to power it up look at BCMAs 40cc. There's a reason they're giving $50.00 off of the Fujis and it ain't a good one.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Jake Ruddy
My Feedback: (40)

Another option would be the Brillelli 36, it will match most 40s out there for power. I will agree with the others.. there are better choices out there.