Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Losi owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 11:00 PM
AlienModified
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi owners

This question is for the people who have used the Losi 2wd trucks. I have a Speed-NT, and the rear drive axle uses the slotted rim, pin through the axle. I want to convert to use something ike a 12mm, but what I need, is a solution for the front axles. Since it uses the bearings on the front, I can't find any adapters that I can use. Has anybody found a way around this problem? For reference, this is the same as the XXX-NT, and all the way back to the Junior-T/XX-T.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:22 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Losi owners

Why do you want to run 12mm hexes? I dont know of a company that makes them. The 17mm adapters are easily found for the slash though... and they would work on your losi.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:38 PM
AlienModified

ORIGINAL: proanti1

Why do you want to run 12mm hexes? I dont know of a company that makes them. The 17mm adapters are easily found for the slash though... and they would work on your losi.
Doesn't have to be 12mm, just something other than the meager selection of Losi wheels. So you're saying the Slash 2wd has the same front spindle size as the Losi 2wd trucks do?

Old 05-08-2010, 11:43 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It should... I dont own a slash, but if its like any other 2wd traxxas it should be the same.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:47 PM
AlienModified

Ok, Ialways thought Traxxas and Associated used a different axle size.